Thursday, July 05, 2012

Spock Inspects Uhura



It doesn't take a trekkie to realize this cunning little vulcan is up to something. Clearly by all accounts a photo-shop. Its obvious the vulcan's fingers are probing Uhura's Starfleet uniform seeking out new lifeforms purely for scientific research, hehe.

But decide for yourselves. Is Mr Spocks 'personal examination' on Uhura suspect or is the vulcan enjoying himself? I mean look at where he's placed his hands.

But all joking aside... really ask yourself...

Does Spock's investigation counts as a proper Mind Meld?


Probe long and Prosper, trekinators.


8 comments:

MOCK! said...

Oh my...

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

"Captain, I'm picking up unusual readings. And I like it!"

SpacerGuy said...

Emotions are alien to me I am a scientist!

Maurice Mitchell said...

Purely for scientific research no doubt. Uhura doesn't look to upset either. LOL

SpacerGuy said...

Logic is a tweeting bird chirping in a meadow.

Powdered Toast Man said...

I think Leonard Nimoy put that into the script. I now I would of.

Karen Elizabeth Brown said...

Purely scientific, if you ask me. Then again, who knows what truly goes on inside that Vulcan mind?

nutschell said...

haha! that picture (and this post) certainly made me laugh:)
Nutschell
www.thewritingnut.com

Featured Post

CAPTAIN PICARD TV SERIES

So analysis  has begun with Star Trek Picard's trailer... after a 17 year TNG hiatus some of trek's icons have returned. Here we ca...