Monday, March 28, 2016

Kirk vs Kraal remix of Star Trek Beyond Trailer 1

Heres YouTuber Auralnauts remix of Star Trek Beyond's Trailer 1 from last December.



"Lets find hope in the impossible" says Kraal (Idris Elba) over the speaker system.

Really? Kraal is clever. He talks peace but hits his opponent with high energy blasts. Well enough is enough. You might try hailing this brand new Enterprise, beaming over or investigating but forget it. The real Captain James T. Kirk (William Shatner) has other ideas!





"This is where it begins Captain," taunts Kraal.

" Lock phasers on target,"

"We can only take a few more seconds of this!" warns Spock

" Mr Bailey Lock Phasers! Fire Main Phasers!"

Captain Kirk never disappoints. The USS Enterprise NCC 1701 moves in for the kill and in two blasts Kraal is spacedust. I wonder how the new movie plays out. I was laughing towards the end of this video. The classic crew have given us their classic reactions to STB villain "Kraal" first hand.

 What did you think of the classic crew reactions to the enemy threat?

Live Long and Prosper, Trekkers

8 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

Sadly the video refuses to play for me, despite repeated attempts.
An unknown error. The Trekkies would never stand for that...

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

That was funny. I'm sure the Beastie Boys would really scare the 1960's crew.

SpacerGuy said...

It might work now EC, I got rid of some html/javascript which might be causing the error.

Yeah, their sound is unique and Kirk made the right decision in the end, didn't he!

Elephant's Child said...

It does work - and it is very clever. Thanks.

Susan Kane said...

If only all life's problems could be solved by phasers....

This is so well done! I may play it a second time!

SpacerGuy said...

Susan I'm glad you enjoyed the Star Trek remix, it isn't my trailer mind but even still, I like this video too. Auralnaut gets 4 stars in my book.

Misha Gerrick said...

Brilliantly done. Gave me the giggles. :-D

Jeffrey Scott said...

That was awesome! LOL
I love vidoes where they smash two things together. Always entertaining.
Thanks for sharing.

Featured Post

CAPTAIN PICARD TV SERIES

So analysis  has begun with Star Trek Picard's trailer... after a 17 year TNG hiatus some of trek's icons have returned. Here we ca...