Monday, August 21, 2017

STAR TREK JAYLAH - YOU HELP ME, I HELP YOU

Star Trek Beyond's Jaylah (Sofia Boutella) is sitting pretty in the captain's chair. I've added Spock, Kirk and Dr McCoy's  thoughts on alien life form stand operating procedures - for some fun. Transwarp theories and equations aside our Enterprise pals do seem a wee bit mesmerized in this photoshop. Perhaps Jaylahs ample warp nacelles need adjustment, lol


Ibiritrekker



 The guy here in RED, Scotty sets the ball rolling with "AWW shes a beauty!" So without further a do "Two to beam over, Scotty!" the word is now given by Captain James T Kirk commander of the USS Enterprise NCC1701.


QUESTIONS:

Who stands the best chance of speaking to Jaylah first?
Which one of the Enterprise crew said : "I only use it for medicinal purposes!"


Live Long and Prosper, trekkies and trekkers.

11 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Probably Kirk since he always got the ladies.
She was really hot in the film. Ironically, I don't think the actress is that attractive in real life.

A Beer for the Shower said...

I also vote for Kirk, but we should keep in mind that she's not human. For all we know she's smooth as a Ken doll down there and her people reproduce through telepathy or something very underwhelming and not sexy.

Elephant's Child said...

I wonder which (if any) SHE would find most attractive...

Maurice Mitchell said...

Very clever photoshop work. I'd say Kirk too since he's quick to talk. I still haven't seen that one... Thanks for the reminder to add that one to my watch list ;)

The Yum List said...

This reminds me of the Big Bang Theory. I love that show, but I don't understand the Star Trek references. Shame on me I know!

cleemckenzie said...

Has to be Kirk. But I'm drawing on old memory here.

SpacerGuy said...

Well, guys this really raises the big question now, doesn't it? So how many women have Captain Kirk kissed? and the answer is 19.... heres the proof

Pat Hatt said...

Kirk it would have to be.

She probably finds them all ugly for all they know.

Bish Denham said...

I agree, Kirk... he's such a Don Juan.

Liz A. said...

Who talks first? Kirk. I mean, really... Is there any doubt?

Debra Renée Byrd said...

Kirk was such a tramp. I like that she and Scotty had a thing in the movie. lol

Featured Post

CAPTAIN PICARD TV SERIES

So analysis  has begun with Star Trek Picard's trailer... after a 17 year TNG hiatus some of trek's icons have returned. Here we ca...